Friday, May 22, 2009

Unexpected surprises.

Totally Baffled, Absolutely Touched. =)
I thought it was just a normal gathering/outing/meetup with them.
Eleanor was commenting on how nice Mad Jack is and how nice the ice cream at Island Creamery is, so she organised the trip.
Plus I havent been to Bukit Timah area before, so thought it would be fun to explore the west.
Never did I ever ever expected that I'd get punked.
HAHAH.
No words can describe how I felt that day, cos I totally never expected it.
Frankly speaking, I wasnt in a very good mood that day cos I have some problems with my parents. So my mood wasnt pretty at all.
And it sort of affected them all.
Very very very sorry for that, my dears!
You have all planned and organised the day so nicely and I almost ruined it! =(
Mian! (korean for sorry!)
But things definitely picked up, and because of all your love, I'm much much better!!!
Kamsahamnida~! =)
Time for pictures!
Me posing with four fingers that represent 22...hate to acknowledge it, but yeah, that's how old I am...NOT yet! Hee hee~
Anyway, heard that they tried to stall for time by distracting me and stuff...
And all the while I didn't even notice their winks and silent giggles!
Then out of a sudden, the staff from MJ brought out the cake from nowhere...
Boy, was I pai seh to the max!
Luckily the place was empty! Seems like we've booked the entire restaurant! HAHAH.
My lovely dearies who are all so good at plotting surprises... =)
GAWD. I looked so cui~~~!
Very, very, very happy to receive the present. There's only one in the whole wide world! I feel sooooo loved! Thanks peeps!
I was 'forced' to pull out the candles with my mouth. Luckily there were only four! And they were so hard to pull out can! Plus, none of my dearies told me that I zou guang... -_-"
Picture at Island Creamery is with Eleanor, so I'd jump straight to K-boxing! =)
It was fun, but I'd loved it even more if some actually sing using the mics!
Anyhow, I got to experience my friends' singing, which was two thumbs-up! =)
My 2nd bouquet of flowers. Sweet.
A few more pics of my princess-cut storage box from MUJI, delicately designed by Tzu, a princess herself. =)
The hearts and pearls and ribbons are all hand-pasted by her! HEART IT!
And the gift came at the perfect timing cos I needed it!
Was cleaning my room and I have no place to keep all my accessories!
So the gift was just perfect!

Overall, I was seriously moved cos no one has done so much for me. Made me feel so loved. Especially after engaging in a cold war with my parents.

And I wasnt used to having people doing so much for me and making me feel so special. So I was really fortunate that I have this bunch of friends, and to think that we've only known each other for 1-2 years!

Whatever it is, I'd treasure my friendship with each and every one of them and love them with all my heart!

Thanks dears! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home