Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two outings with XY =)

Eat, Shop and Cycle!
Was happy when XY asked me out!
You know how 'often' it was for her to ask me out?!? HAHAH.
Went shopping at town and lunch-ed at Shokudo yet again. I've been on a eating binge lately and I feel so sinful! Oh. What the heck. Just look at the food. Who can resist the temptation?!?!
Because we ate so much, there is a high need to burn off the extra calories.
So we decided to go cycle the next day!
And we cycled from ECP to Changi and back to ECP for a whooping 4 hours straight (but we stopped for a few times to pop some sweets and quench our thirst)! More than 20km can! Dun play play hor!
Oh how I miss cycling! Havent been cycling for AGES. Luckily the weather was great. Thankful for that.
Enjoyed the scenery along the way.
Saw a huge green spider on the track.
Witnessed a guy flying off his bicycle.
Drank tasty and cooling sugar cane with lemon at Changi V.
Laughed at XY's clumsy moments.
Got my tan too. =)
Simply exhausted after the ride.
And something came 'uninvitedly', which totally ruined our dinner plan. Grrrr....
Anyhow, it was a fun and healthy day.
But I never expect what the next day will bring to me, which I shall continue later.
Gotta sleep now, and my lappie's dying.
Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home