Monday, May 18, 2009

Just a quick note...

Short and Sweet.
Hey peeps!
I know I havent been religiously blogging cos recently I've been busily lazy/ lazily busy... HAH!
I've got a bundle of photos from past outings that I've yet to upload.
So many things to do and so little time! (eh actually I've got loads of time lah...my Procrastinating Gene is on the works.)
Anyway, I'm dropping a short and sweet note just to show that I'm still alive and kicking.
Holiday has been awesome so far (even though I'm stuck in SG!).
Piano lessons have been fun but tough.
Meeting up with friends has been fun and sweet.
Shopping has been enjoyable. Always.
And of course!
BOF has and always will be nice to watch and rewatch again! (Just bought the DVD. It comes with a giant poster! Sweet.)
But life's not called life without some frustrating/upsetting/annoying moments.
How can one be happy every single moment of every single day?!?!
Oh. Maybe it's possible.
If you watch this:

HAHAH.

A short and sweet note this is.

Take care my loves. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home