Monday, March 16, 2009

The Worst Day in My Entire Life

The Worst Day in My Entire Life. Ever.
I dunno what I've done or did not do to deserve all these shit.
My barely one-yr-old ACER laptop suddenly, and i mean really suddenly, died on me.
To think I just used it this morning around 8 plus, and 10plus it decided to pronounce itself dead. Just like that!!!!!!
Fuck!
All my work is saved in the stupid laptop.
My tutorial presentation this thurs.
My art essay to be handed in this wed.
My past sems' work.
All. Fricking. Gone.
Skipped my evening lec to go down to the Acer service centre at Jurong East.
Drove my dad's car, and nearly crashed it.
Cos I got lost around the International Business Park (stupid architect or road-builders, made the place so f***king complicated), and kept going round in circles.
And when i decided to do an illegal u-turn, one taxi suddenly appeared at my side and we nearly kissed.
It was damn damn damn f***king close.
Of course, I kenna horned.
Definitely not a nice feeling. Cursed myself all the way.
And when i finally found the stupid service centre, I was told that my laptop's OS was corrupted, so have to reformat everything. but must wait a few days. and I'd lose all my data.
FUCK.
I was helpless, I dunno what to do, so I went back home, desperately praying that my bro is able to fix it.
To hell no.
I have to bring it down to the place again.
WTF.
That's not the worst thing.
I crashed the car again when I left the place.
Hit the curb, went over it, and tumbled down like a...i dunno how to describe.
But the sound it created, or I created, was horrifying.
For once I thought the car was a gone case. I thought I'd get stranded in the middle of Jurong and in the middle of heavy rain.
Not to mention that there were other cars beside/behind me.
F.
(I'm sorry for all the vulgarities, but I just can't help it. Saying it actually release some of my frustration and anger. So just let me be. And this is my blog anyway. If you're offended, then fuck off.)
Anyway. I kept asking myself in the car, over and over again, what have i done to deserve all these?!?!?!
So people, dun be like me.
Save all ur work in multiple locations.
Dun try your luck like I did.
Damn suay luck I have.
My knees r giving me problems.
And now this.
Worse, my dad's car's wheels on the right side are totally buang. Can see the aftermath of the crash.
I think I must make a trip down to GYM. It's been a long time, guess she has forgotten abt blessing me.
F. F. F. F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home