Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Birthdays =)

Happy Birthday! =)
Had two mini bday celebrations lately.
Simple, but nice...
7th Mar: the day he was born 22 years ago.

Swensen's ice-cream cake. Extremely sinful (esp when you eat it ard midnight), but extremely yummylicious!

Seems like everyone's more interested in the cake than the shou xing gong. Hah.

22 candles in all, but we only used 3.
I looked shagged. Cos I spent my entire SATURDAY in school doing my assignment (and I've still got 3 more essays to write in 3 weeks time. WTF!)
Already 22 still wanna act cute. Buay tahan.

Pls hurry and settle down in Australia for ur studies, so I can have a reason to go there to do some visiting! Muahahah. Happy birthday (though it's alr over!), TIONG. =)

*** *** ***

10th Mar: Shereen's 21st. =)

My OG cum English/History mate.

Some of us at NIE canteen upper deck. Nice.

I like simple celebrations. With some close friends, a lovely cake and a nice 'Happy Birthday' song, that'll do just great. =)

*** *** ***

Marley & Me.
Been dying to catch this movie.
Bought the book and devoured it ages before the movie's released.
Cried terribly when the story came to an end.
I thought the book was good enough. But the movie was simply an icing on the cake.
As expected, 一把鼻涕一把眼泪 at the cinema.
Damn touching because of the relationship between Marley and the Grogans, and damn sad that Marley had to be put to sleep due to old age in the end.
If you have not raise a dog or any pet before, you wouldn't know/understand tt kind of feeling.
When you are about to lose something so precious, something that has played a part in your life, you'd try anything to hang on to it, to keep it going, just so you won't go through the heartbreak of losing it forever.
Dogs are really a man's best friend. The best you can ever get.
They dun cheat on you. They dun put you down. They dun play you out.
"Give him your heart, and he'll give you his." -John Grogan.
Simple as that.
I dun believe in having 'best friends', cos I never had one.
Until BeBe came along.
She's my best friend, although she leaves ugly scratches on my legs.
So I can't imagine the day when she has to breathe her final breath.
But I shall worry about that in another 10 years' time. HAH.
Go watch Marley & Me if you havent.
Marley is cute.
And Owen Wilson is even cuter.
Plus Jennifer Aniston is hot.
So what's there to lose?
*** *** ***
I just found out that my neighbour had just passed away.
Turns out that the funeral under the void deck is actually...his.
And to think that I just saw him last week.
Oh man, this is too sudden.
*SIGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home