Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A Quick One...

Just a quick note...
B4 I rush off to do whatever I'm supposed to do.
Anyway, rmb the '5pm thing' I dreaded from the previous post?
I dreaded it because it would bring back lousy memories from CM that were full of anger, frustration, disappointment, and most importantly, hurt.
But after going through it, I wouldnt say it turned out good or bad, but I do hope that certain misunderstandings about the six of us were cleared.
But if there are still some people who still think they are right and got all defensive during that meeting, I'm sad for you.
To G (if you're reading this), I'm surprised that you actually apologised to me in front of the others because I know it takes alot of courage to do so, especially for a guy like you. But I'm very glad that you did it, cos at least I know you knew that you admitted your mistake and dared to face it. Or maybe you apologised just because you want to get things over and done with, or maybe you're truly sincere about it. I dunno, and I dun really care. But perhaps we can be friends again, that I'm not sure too. Shall let time decide on it.
To the other one (if you're reading this as well, which I think it's highly impossible), I'm utterly disappointed in you. After everything, you still think you are right huh? Oh wells. I feel sad for you that you can't see your mistakes. Or maybe you can, but you're just too egoistic/arrogant to face up to them. But then again, I feel happy for you cos you finally did one thing right - you show your true colours and remind me not to be like you. So thank you very much on that!
To HL, I'm surprised too, that you became the defensive speaker for your 'team'. Were you manipulated into doing that?? Be careful, you know. Some people are very manipulative. So I dun really blame you, cos it's not exactly your fault. You're just being brainwashed, and you're just 19. Still young and inexperienced, may I say? I'm not hinting that I'm very experienced or anything along that line. I'm still learning. But at least I'm 21. Going to 22 soon in May. Hehs. Anyway, I dunno if we can still be friends again, but after that '5pm thing', I do hope so, although I have doubts on that. Again, time will tell.
So.
I guess it's time to keep everything in the past and move on.
And it's about time for me to move on with my assignments!!!!
Gawd.
I realise that there's only one month left to exams.
And I havent started on my history essays! *heart attack coming soon*
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home