Monday, March 30, 2009

Greetings!

Yo!
I'm waiting for YouTube to stream BOF* (it's taking forever!), so I'd guess I drop a quick note here.
So! I'm into the very last week of sem now! Can you believe how fast time flies?!?!?!
Two more weeks till the dreading-but-looking-forward major exams!!!!
Unbelieveable.
Since it's the last week of sem, school work like essays and presentations should by right be still pretty hectic, right?
Amazingly, a big NO for me.
I've cleared all my assignments, essays and whatsnot (i spent two entire weekends to chiong my history essays okie! Plus I've been sleeping for an average of five hours ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!).
So now, I feel so...weird without any work to do.
And the feeling got even weirder when I actually spent my entire three hours break catching up on the BOF episodes I've missed from YouTube in the library, where other people are hard at work (some actually threw glances at me when they walked past me, trying to peek at my lappie to see what I'm watching so intently).
The main point is, I can't believe I'm slacking while the sem is not over yet, cos usually I struggled till the very last day.
*shrugs*
I'm not complaining though, especially now when I can get a tiny break from working and embrace Gu Jun Pyo. *heehee*
Oh yes! Streaming has completed! I must return to the show now. Ciao! =)
*Boys Over Flowers - Korean version of Meteor Garden. Did I mention this before? I'm so totally into the show now. Hehs.
p/s: his smile to brighten up the day... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home