Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Found LOVE! :D

Unbelievably Cute and 帅!
I'm totally gushing over my new-found love now. MUAHAHAH!
Can't believe a guy can be this handsome! And C.U.T.E!!!!! *droolingz*
And the most incredulous thing is...
He's younger than me!!!!
*gawks, faints and scrambles to seat*
Did a little research on him and found out he's born in
1987, June 22!!!
*faints again*
Can't believe we're born in the same year and just 28 days apart! Gawd.
Is he matured or what?!?!
Oh wait. Think I forgot to mention his name: Lee Minho.
All tks to Shereen, who told me to catch this super hot korean drama, which is the Korean version of Meteor Garden.
OMG.
I think why i'm so gaga over him is because of the fact that he's only 28 days younger than me and already he's so successful, so suave, so talented and so hot! And he just won the Best New Actor or sth at a korean award ceremony, but he fell while walking on the red carpet. A big fall indeed. Wanna see how he tripped? Just google him and he's everywhere. *winkz*
I'd like to think he's perfect cos he looks perfect (185cm tall, model build etc etc...).
But how can anyone be perfect? (there are rumours of him going under the knife before!)
OH WHO CARES ANYWAY???
Okie, this is going nowhere. I'll gush and gush until the next day if i dun stop now.
Just to let you know that such a 美男子 exists in the world (too bad he's in Korea).
And when i look at SG guys, I can't help but shake my head and sigh deeply.
My next holiday destination: South Korea!!! (provided I have the cash.)
Till then, I shall stick to Channel 173, KBS World.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home