Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's coming!!!

IT'S FINALLY COMING!!! =)
Channel U's really showing BOF!!!
MUAHAHAHAH!!!
I was still thinking that it's high time SG airs the sizzling hot show, and ta-da! Channel U saves the day!
*excited, excited, twirling around the room with pom-poms in the air!*
HEEHEE.
Though I've watched and rewatched and re-rewatched many a times...still, it's never enough!
But it's not about whether the show is airing in SG and gaining the popularity it will have.
The main point is, there's a HUGE possibility the cast (OMG, LMH! KHJ!) may come to SG and promote the show! Geddit?!?!
And I'm seriously crossing my fingers that the cast can come to SG soonish!
OMG.
Am I sounding like a 15-year-old xiao mei mei who's shrieking and screeching uncontrollably and crazily over tall, handsome and talented guys? *images of chasing after Westlife back in the early secondary school days flash by*
Am I going to go through that phase again??!?!
Oh yeah, baby! WHY NOT?!? I'm still young, what!
MUAHAHAH!
Okie, enough.
I'm getting a bit pai seh over my gaga behaviour. Ahem.
Anyway, there's this great
BOF-SG blog which gives updates of their news EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Pls go check it out and be well-informed! =)
*still twirling around the room happily*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home