Friday, April 24, 2009

Hang on!

A bit more to go...
I'm finally down with the last paper, which happens to be the one i'm dreading the most.
History of Australia, an interesting topic to study, but not a fun one for exam. -_-"
Have four more days to start studying.
A much-needed but torturous process.
Almost all my friends are done with their exams (today was their last paper! And today's english paper sux.) and their holiday has officially began.
Poor me, still have to study convicts, aborigines etc. *tsk tsk*
Can't wait for Wed to come man!
Then I can do all the things i've been wanting to do.
Imma gg to sign up for piano lessons, gg to be determined to swim for at least three times a week and prolly go learn korean.
And man, i sure hope my friend can go korea so i can tag along with her!!!
MUAHAHAH.
Seriously crossing my fingers at that.
But first I have to survive the last paper...
Just a bit more to go~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home