Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Potluck at Tzu's :)

Potluck at Tzu's =)
I've never had potluck before, so this was a maiden experience for me.
Didnt really expect much, but it turned out to be super-duper fun!
Food was yummy, yummy, yummy!
SC n P prepared toasted sandwiches in all sorts of delicious flavours: mushrooms&cheese, sardines, curry sardines, tuna mayo all topped with melted cheese! Yum Yum Yum! =)
Tzu ordered 933 Golden Pillow (curry chicken hidden in a huge bread) and shepherd's pie. Yum Yum Yum!
Ele bought Chewy Junior. Sinful but nice! Yum Yum Yum!
As for me, I baked my specialty cookies! Yum x10! Hee~
At the kitchen, where SC, Tzu and P preparing the ingredients for the sandwiches... =)
Because I've done my part and there's nothing much for me to help out in the kitchen, I decided to mess around, oops, I mean, look around Tzu's house (it's so pretty!).
Trying to act emo here~(-_-")
Ele also trying to act emo. HAHAH.
Finally the sandwiches are ready! Began munching it straight away. It's surprisingly yummy! Hahah!
This is the 933 Jin Zhen Tou I was talking about. Huge, isnt it?
Tzu cutting up the equally huge shepherd's pie for all of us.
Can't describe how delicious it was. You have to try it yourself. =)
Okie. Dun be mistaken. My friends arent petty. The 'golden pillow' is NOT my birthday cake. It just happened that my birthday is coming, so they wanted me to pretend it IS my birthday cake. Honestly, they just wanted me to cut the bread for them. Tsk tsk. But I'd still love them. =)
The curry chicken was quite nice! Spicy level was just right. Good!
Lunch was sumptuous, but we were stuffed. So it was time to play to burn off the calories!
First, we tried the super-fun keyboard which Tzu bought from Japan and brought it back all the way here! The keys light up so the gundu, oh I mean, clueless, player can play a complete song by following the lighted keys. Cool, huh?!? HAHAH.
Time for Wii!!!
Didnt know Wii can be sooooooo fun! Especially when so many people are playing it! Super interactive. I like!
Walking to the station to pick Sha up...
The couple made more sandwiches for Sha!
After 2nd round of eating, we explored Tzu's princess room. Very pinky, lacy, girly. Just like a princess can! And she has a piano and a bathroom in her room! Envy, envy, envy!!! =)
We forced her to play some tunes for us cos she was reluctant to play. HAHAH.
And then Sha did a belly dance for us cos she's learning it. Of course, she was reluctant at first. But after much cajoling, she relented. Hee hee.
Time passes when one's having fun.
Soon it was time for us to leave.
Had a group pic before we left. A must-have! =)
Overall, I enjoyed the potluck very much. Though it was superduper hot that day, all of us were enthu and game for almost everything. I really enjoyed their company. Much much! Looking forward to more potlucks! And more Wii!!! *wheee~!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home