Tuesday, June 02, 2009

WE GOT MARRIED! =)

WE GOT MARRIED! =)
That's right!
Totally obsessed with this korean variety show that depicts marriage lives between fake husbands and wives. It's something like a reality but fake show, and the participants are all korean celebrities.
Oh wells.
I'm sooo into anything that has got to do with Korea now can!
Went to the Expo food fair yesterday and bought packets of ramyun (and my parents went today and bought SOME MORE packets. HAPPY!), went to Sol Mart today and got a pair of Korean chopsticks and spoon and had bibimbap a few days ago at Fresh Bulgoggi (delicious!).
And I'm still, ahem, watching BOF (yesh~ I watch it while working out a sweat on my bike), and now I've finished watching WE GOT MARRIED - Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo's parts (total 38 episodes).
Got to know this show because Kim Hyun Joong was in it. HAHS. (In case you live in the well and dunno who KHJ is, he's the pretty boy who acted Yun Jihu in Boys Over Flowers. And if you still dunno who the hell he is, then I suggest you can drown yourself in your well.)
Love him in BOF, and love him even more after watching WGM.
Totally showed a different but true side of the pretty 4-dimensional boy.
There were other couples, but my fave was of course the Joongbo couple. =)
KHJ made lots of witty statements that were totally hilarious, lame and cute. He can be so annoyingly cute, and his 'wife' is just too cool. Childish but cool at the same time. Totally my role model for now. You'd have to watch it to know what I mean (I got my dear Hui hook onto the show! Hehs). =)
Too bad he had to quit the show so he could concentrate on filming BOF. Sigh.
Anyway, here are some of their 'wedding photos' that they took on their 100th day together. Sweet. =)
Nice hor!
I dun see such wedding photos in Singapore, do you?? The settings (both indoor and outdoor) are simply romantic!
Go watch their episodes if you have the time. They will definitely make you laugh and may even make you look forward to marriage! HAHAH.
Okie.
I wanna go watch WGM again on my ipod, downloaded from youtube! Hee!
Watched it on the bus today, kept stifling giggles to myself, and at times I almost
LOL.
So it's not really a wise decision to watch it in public, not only because strangers will think you're crazy, laughing to/by yourself, but because it's painful to hold back the urge to laugh.
HAHAH.
P/S: My blog's song entitled Thank You is sang by Kim Hyun Joong, in case you dunno. =)
P/P/S: I've got back my results le! There's improvement (thank GYM) and I've decided to stick to my English major cos it's more useful than majoring in History. Like, I can venture overseas (like Korea) to teach English. Hee. Anyway my results for English are slightly better than that of History. So. That's my final decision. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home