Saturday, June 06, 2009

Saeng-il chukhahamnida, Hyunjoongie! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

Hahah~

Just remembered that it's Kim Hyun Joong's bd today!

So thought I'd blog abt it (anyway I'm quite free now). Hee~

He turns 23 (or 24 in Korean age) and I heard that he and SS501 are coming to Singapore for their Asia Tour!!!

*GASP!!*

They better not choose the day I have my exams to come, if not I'll *&%(#&!~

Ahem. *recomposing myself*

*** *** ***

Met up with LeSha few days ago to play badminton and swim at Sha's hse.

Like a mini Sports Day...body was totally aching the next day.

But the feeling of sweating it out was shiok! =)

Went back to TP to eat, and man, was I surprised at the changes.
I dun mean the buildings or the place in general. I'm referring to the students.
Majority of them really know how to dress up can!
They go to school as though they are going to model for Project Runway...
Saw this girl with a super-duper-uber high stilettos that made me squirm with uneasiness at every single step she took. Just felt uncomfortable watching her walk in those heels.
Tsk tsk.
Oh whatever.

Last pic before we left.

Miss my poly life.

So much more enjoyable than now.

Lesser troubles/worries back then... Sigh.

Now, not only would I not receive any more allowance (*wails hysterically*), the govt wouldnt even give us our half-year bonus (*wails even more hysterically*)!!!

I'm going to be so pathetically poor starting from next month. *sob sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home