Sunday, June 28, 2009

Time's running out!

Time's running out...
School's starting for all the kiddies tomorrow!
Same goes for all the educators! =(
I spent the last two days of the last week of school holidays reporting to the school I'm attached to for an induction programme and staff workshop PLUS meeting.
I must say, everything seems so new to me, and there's really LOADS to learn.
To be honest, I'm looking forward to these coming five weeks with an open mind. The staff seems pretty nice and easy-going anyway, so hopefully I can survive my TA. Fighting! =)
*** *** ***
Our dear old friend, Tiong, is leaving us for Brisbane this coming Fri. Sigh! Won't get to see him for two years! So we met up for dinner.
And it's so hard to get everyone together, cos all of our schedules are different, and some of us are just so busy! That's life when one gets older. Sigh.
Anyway, I made a reservation at Hog's Breath Cafe, and the person who took down my name spelt it wrongly, despite double checking the spelling with me over the phone.
I'm not angry. I just don't understand why.
But he gave us a good seat, so. *shrugs*
Tiong, my friend for...9 years?
Xiang and Tiong. I edited this pic for ages just so their faces could be shown. The original pic was so dark that you can't even see their smiles.
Darren and me. He's also going to Melbourne for studies soon. And in case you're wondering, I permed my hair, so it looks kinda messy. But I love my curls! Hee.
Mixed Berry Mocktail. Nice!

Dar's pork ribs. Looks yummy!

My Tex-Mex Combo. Nice, nice, nice! It was the same dish I ordered two years ago when they celebrated my 20th. =)

Think my cam's aging. Images taken are not very clear. Or perhaps the person taking the photo has problems with trembling hands. Hah!

Alrighty.
It's time for bed.
Gotta wake up at 5.30am tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, and the day after.
Sigh.
Rest well, sleep tight and be flu-free!
Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home