Thursday, May 29, 2008

Vivo shopping with Momsie!!!

Had a rather fruitful day.
Went out with momsie and dad to the lawyer's firm to collect some documents.
And I requested to the lawyer (a capable-looking woman with diamond jewellery all over - I'm just exaggerating. hehs) to draw out a deed poll for me.
For the ignorant ones, check out the wikipedia for the meaning of deed poll.
I'm so happy lah! Although it's just an addition of a name into my IC, which does not account for a major change in my life, like REALLY changing my name or anything like that, but I just felt wonderful cos it's something I've been really longing to do, and now I did it!
It's like vainy Lester saving his ANG BAO lui all his life and then viola! He finally got to spend SOME of it on his mini-me eyes, that kind of feeling.
It is the fact that some action has been taken that makes me happy. *smilez*
So tomorrow I'll be going down to the office again to sign the deed poll. *whoopie!*
And on Monday, it's time to make a new IC!!! =)
So, after the collection of the documents, it was still early, and the ladies decided to go shopping.
As for the only male, home was the most logical way.
So momsie and I went down to Vivo and did some serious shopping. Eh, actually it's just me. *hee*
My shopping spree: Sling bag from IORA, and the rest from F21.
Didnt want to get the vest de, but it's only $28!!! So cheap, right?!?! So must buy mah!! *hehs*
And I LURVE the extra big shades, and it's freaking cheap too! 11 bucks! *faints with happiness*
As for the grey cropped cardigan, I know I have LOTS of cardigans at home (momsie scolded me too) but I just can't help it. Cardigans are like bags, it's never enough!! Well, at least for me.
Speaking of bags, I saw one DKNY white tote bag at TANGS, and boy, it's just love at first sight can!
And there's a less 15% signage in front of it.
Hesitated for VERY long.
After some calculations and debates and words of encouragement from mum, I decided to get it.
This is the one I'm talking about. (The picture does not do the bag any justice.)
But then, the worst thing had to happen to me.
The display piece is the LAST PIECE!!! *URGH!*
Why is it always like that?!?! I'm so suay can! *sigh*
But tt's okie. I'm not giving up.
Like I said, tomorrow I'll be going to the firm...which means I have time to go shop first before the appointment.
I want to try my luck at town. *crosses fingers*
And suddenly, mother became so on that she's going to accompany me. *mild shocks*
So that's about it. The bottomline of this post is that I've overspent. *HAHAH*
Before I end off, I want YOU to have sweet dreams (if reading my blog is what you do before bed):
CHOCOLATES!!! They are extremely yummylicious!
The strawberry one contains real strawberry fruit in the chocolate. Abit sourness and sweetness and bitterness. I like.
This is my favourite of the two: Tiramisu flavour. But eh, I dun taste the tiramisu...all I taste is the almond nut, which is really good too! On the packet it says: 'Roasted almond dipped in finest white chocolate and dusted with premium cocoa powder'... does it make you drool?? I hope not, cos that's not my purpose!
Sweet dreams everyone! I'm out. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home